This is our final free pilates work out, and is Jo’s emotional and uplifting tribute to the NHS as she works all parts of the body in a rainbow style.
It’s yet another inventive class by Jo. This class ends with some gorgeous relaxation too. We really hope you enjoy it.
Workout type: Full body stretch and relaxation
Suitable for: All abilities – perfect if you’re feeling anxious or stressed
If you’ve been enjoyed these free pilates workouts, we think you might enjoy Jo’s Workout Club
If you’re like most people, we know that motivation to work out after (or before) a difficult day is really hard.
Jo’s Weekly Workout Club helps to answer this problem – as Jo provides ongoing motivation, constantly varying workouts and regular monthly programmes.
To coin a phrase, she makes exercise enjoyable again, and will absolutely leave you with a smile on your face.
Here’s what’s inside the members’ club …
- Brand new 30 min workouts every Monday and Wednesday morning.
- 160+ workouts in the catalogue at the time of writing.
- There are 20+ categories of workout to choose from – from stretch, right through to cardio and everything in between.
- There are regular monthly programmes and wellness packs to download.
- Oh and did we mention, Jo’s famous “Tone with Tuffrey” 30 day programme is also included for members.
- Throw in some regular Zoom clinics for members’ questions and our 10 min blast section and we think this is a great value place to be.
- Do compare £9.99 per month for an all inclusive buffet of workouts, with a single live Zoom.
“I’m now 58 & in the best shape I’ve been in for years, mostly thanks to you! I love all the workouts & do them every day.
Thank you again for the brilliant workouts this past year.”
Treat yourself – and enjoy some ‘me’ time
We’re genuinely here to help.
We’ve a 7 day money back guarantee.
Cancel any time, from inside your account – and you won’t be charged again.